Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Sister's Birthday Celebration!!

So yesterday I wrote saying that that night I was going to go out with my sister and some of her friends to celebrate her birthday. Well we had a blast!!! We started out at Joe's. It's a bar not too far from my house. We had some drinks and a few of us teamed up and played some pool! Then Jen decided that we needed to go over to Dominic's to liven things up a bit. Had a lot of fun there as well! They had a band playing that we (on the way there) thought we would be able to get away from, so we could hear each other talk. But that wasn't the case. We ended up finding a table big enough for all of us but it was pretty close to the band. Not that big of a deal still had a lot of fun! I even got my sister out to the dance floor!!!!! Big deal people!!!! She NEVER dances!!! So after a while most of her friends had to head home, so that left four of us. My sister, Stephanie, Lindsey and I. So off to Foxy's we go to play a little video poker! Well actually it was just my Sister and Lindsey that played but they actually faired pretty good! Lindsey kicked butt! She turned $1 into $30! Not too bad! Then my sister had some good luck of her own and turned $5 into $40!!! All in all it was a good night for us all!!!


Our Idol!! This lady was "older" and still rockin it lol!

Jen and her friend Sarah

Jen, Stephanie and Lindsey winning some $$$$
Me and my bff Stephanie from junior high!! LOL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment