Friday, January 30, 2009

Mother Warriors Unite!!


I just have to write about this!! I'm so excited!! I was at the mall today with my kids and something told me to go into Barnes&Noble and look for this book! So I did! I had to really search for it because it kinda blended in. Well I eventually did just to realize it was bargained priced for $4.98!!!! Normally this book goes for $24.95!!!! Everyone has told me that this book is a must read and now I see why, I'm just barely into the first chapter and I'm already hooked! Jenny McCarthy is such an inspiration...who knew lol! But no, seriously her devotion to her child is just breath taking! I was already going to kick this autism label in the butt, this book has just made me that more fired up about it!! Rusty and I are going to do whats best for our child no matter what anyone tells us!

No comments:

Post a Comment